Thursday 20 June 2013

Writing!

I adore writing, I feel as if it transports me into another world, time, and place. I one day hope to get published, but I have about five novels I have started . But oh well, writing is one of my passions so it is hard to stop. =)  And just for your information I am writing a story blog of awesomeness with three of my great friends it is called The Incantevole Tales, and to credit them these three are awesome writers. I write from the point of view of my sweet bad tempered Half-Dragon Adonis, fiery spirited Ceridwen Nairi (Ceridwen is a made up race in this book), and lastly calm, fun loving Nuvole who happens to be Nairi's brother. I recommend reading it 'cause it is a fun adventurous story =)  And so I don;t feel like I am bragging just on myself (Which I am not trying to do) My friend Ashley writes from Bly, Xander, and our villains Andromeda and Felix. She is an awesome writer.  Kayla writes from the point of view of Kaymele and Nithron and she also is a very talented writer. And lastly Anna writes from the point of view of Anakis, Natia, and Prid and again she is also a very good writer...THEY ALL ARE!
(I shall not describe their characters as I fear I might mess something up lol)
So, check it out for you shall not be disappointed (At least I hope you won't O-O)
Arrivederci,
Kathrine Hatter

No comments :

Post a Comment