Thursday 20 June 2013

Ciao

Okay, to start the title is meant to be with a ck 'cause it just adds to the awesomeness of it. =) So, YAY...this is my very first blog and I am very excited. Okay, so, I named the blog sckittles because it is a symbol of my colorful personality. I am not gay I am a Christian, just thought I would let you know 'cause of the whole Rainbow thing, I just really like rainbows, they are pretty! I am a huge fan of BBC's "Doctor Who" and "Sherlock". I think I am a pretty big nerd and I love to read and write. I am actually working on finishing one of my books so I may get published =), it is one of my dreams. OKAY, I hope I don't bore anyone, and hope you enjoy my future posts to come!

Arrivederci,

Kathrine Hatter

P.s, Ciao is Hello and Arrivederci is goodbye in Italian =)

2 comments :