Thursday 27 June 2013

Writing (take two)

Okay writing! This shall be my actual post about writing the last one though titled writing was more of a post about my friends and my story blog lol. SO, writing is awesome. I am a writer and enjoy every bit of it. I mean what isn't to like? You get to create your own little world and your own people that you can make any way you want. You can do so much with it there are really no limits to what you can do! And then, once you have finished one and other people can read and enjoy something that you have created, that came out of mind. That, to me, sound like one of the happiest moments in a persons life. When you can share something like that and hae other people enjoy it =) I have yet to finish one of mine but I hope to as soon as I can. So there you have it! My "real" post about writing!

Arrivederci,
Kathrine Hatter

1 comment :

  1. I know I'm happy when you and Ashley haz feels about "Make-Believe". ^.^

    ReplyDelete