Wednesday 26 June 2013

Psychedelic Connection

Hello my friends! So yesterday when I made a post about how much I need my Sherlock apparently a friend of mine had the same idea! So after the post I had a chat with my friend Anna (Blogger of Dreams of a Narnian ) and she yelled at me that she looked at my blog right before she was about to make a post about Sherlock. Then she proceeded to ask m what I was doing, and we were both sitting, listening to music, and chatting with each other (Obvious one). So I said we must have a psychedelic connection (I meant to say psychedelic because that is just something I find fun to say in stead of psychological) Anyway so I thought I would inform you of my psychedelic connection with my friend!

Arreviderci,
Kathrine Hatter

No comments :

Post a Comment