Sunday 30 June 2013

Series

Books and movies, if series, are so mean and wonderful, and shows are the same. I love books and  I love to read them and when you get a good series it is wonderful, until you reach the end of the first book and they either don't have the second at the library or the second isn't out yet and you have to wait a year or so. Same if they have like three of them and they don't have the fourth and on and on you get the picture. So, I have finished a book and the second is checked out at the library I own the third and I just re read the first so I need the second! But I can't have it yet =(...I am also waiting on the fourth book of a series to come out and it's soooo close, it comes out in August, and then there is the last in a trilogy that I don't even know when it shall be coming out. And then there is Sherlcok series which we shall not even go into. So that is the reason for this rant of awesomness yet evilness about series

Arreviderci,
Kathrine Hatter

No comments :

Post a Comment